Before christmas I wrote about some of the turbulence our family was faced with. I wanted to share the outcome. The best news, I think as good as you could possibly get at this stage.
- Cancer removed successfully – tick
- Cancer had not metastasised – tick
- Radiation not required – tick
- Chemo not required – tick
- Recovering from surgery well – tick
- Familial cancer investigation – TBC (i.e familial cancers are those that have a genetic link, if this comes back negative Graham’s children and grandchildren are at not at any greater risk of bowel cancer than any other member of the population – keeping our fingers crossed.
Really at this early stage what more could you possibly ask for! Smooth sailing a great relief!